Haldiram Dealership: Cost, Profit, Requirement
Well, if you want to invest your money in something that will make it grow and see a profit then the Haldiram dealership is what we recommend. But before applying or contacting them there are some things which one must understand about this business opportunity like; how much capital do I need? How long does the process take? Where can I find more information on becoming an agent for these companies? All those answers we’ll discuss here today!
How to get the Haldiram Dealership?
After deciding to take the Haldiram dealership, you have several options for how best to communicate with them. You can contact them by mail or phone and find out more information on their way of opening up a new location in your area!
Eligibility Criteria for Haldiram Distributorship:
- You should complete the age of 21 years.
- You should have the qualification of 10th
- Must have knowledge in the field of FMCG distributorship & dealership business.
- Should have proper space and investment available.
How much does a Haldiram franchise cost?
To start a Haldiram dealership business in India at your location, you will need an initial investment of about 10-15 lakh.
You must have approximately INR 10-15 lakhs of investment needed to start the Haldiram dealership.
- Firstly you have to pay the Advance payment.
- No security deposit.
- Shop cost/ Godown Cost( Rent cost depends on your location)
- Labour Cost( Should be minimum 3-5)
- Vehicle cost( it may be on rent or own)
The minimum required space to start a Haldiram dealership is about 500-600 sq ft. However, if you are planning on taking other FMCG products with your dealership then make sure that there’s enough room for them too!
- Shop Space: 100 sq ft.
- Gowdown: 500 sq ft.
But it’s not the exact size. I’ve given you a rough estimate of how much space our new dealership and distributorship needs, and this should give us an idea of where to start looking for locations!
Documents required for Haldiram Dealership
- ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card
- Address Proof: Electricity Bill/Ration Card
- Qualification Certificate
- Photograph, Email Id, Mobile Number
- Current A/C and cancel Cheque.
- Shop agreement / Sale deed
- Rent agreement
- GST Number
- Outlet Trade license
- Food Licence
- ITR(If needed, the company can also ask for the last 2yr ITRs)
Haldiram Dealership Profits & Margin
Whether you are a large company or a small one, your profits depend on how much money has been made from sales. If enough revenue is coming in then it’s likely that there will be more profit for all involved with the business – including yourself! There isn’t any set monthly target at first so make sure to create an attractive offer and give freely until customers start buying again because of their own curiosity about what kind of products they can find here instead (we have lots!).
How to apply for the Haldiram Dealership?
To apply for the Haldiram dealership, follow the following steps given below:
- Visit https://www.haldiramdistributors.co.in/
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- Fill in all the required details in the given form.
- Click on Submit button.
- Within 2 days you get a call from our customer executive.